Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Rule for a Better Way to Live # 2

"Whenever you have made a mistake or get knocked down by life, don't look back at it too long. Mistakes are life's way of teaching you. Your capacity for occasional blunders is inseparable from your capacity to reach your goals. No one wins them all, and your failures, when they happen, are just part of your growth. Shake off your blunders. How will you know your limits without an occasional failure? Never quit. Your turn will come."


---------------------------

Yes! I know my turn is just around the next metaphysical corner. Looking back, I have countless pits I had to encounter on my own. But here I am, blogging. Hahahaha!

Life is a great blessing. We just all need to realize that.

Have a great Wednesday!

PS: Today is payday here. Glad this day came! Woke up feeling great! Thanks to the words of a friend, I haven't felt this good in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Suggestions, Violent Reactions?