Monday, April 4, 2011

Rule for a Better Way to Live # 3




Count your blessings. Once you have realized how valuable you are and how much you have going for you, the smiles will return, the sun will break out, the music will play, and you will finally be able to move forward toward the life that God intended for you with grace, strength, courage and confidence.



----------------------------------

This is one of the reasons why I recently have been having much gusto over watching love stories. The Notebook, Rent, anything that pops into my head. I head over to the Torrents to get them.

I feel that love is such a wonderful thing that should not be forgotten and ignored. These remind me of how good love can be and how rewarding it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments, Suggestions, Violent Reactions?